Christmas comes early this year as we normally do this test in August. However, we want to start performing it twice a year and with most companies already releasing their 2011 models, this was the perfect opportunity.
We have been working non-stop to get this live on the site, and I’ve got 90% of it complete (the other 10% will have to wait for another day!) and I can’t hold my eyes open any longer. So with that, I give you the: